- Login: spillgroup
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- 12:59 Lighttpd Feature #1545: Make mod_extforward headers configurable
- 1.4.18 patch has been running in production for a while, works fine.
1.4.19 patch has not been tested yet!
- 13:41 Lighttpd Bug #1027: alias and mod_compress
- I've attached a slightly modified version for 1.4.18 which is a bit smarter with mkdir's. The previous behaviour was ...
- 09:01 Lighttpd Feature #1546: Enhancements for mod_geoip
- This was one of the first changes done by our (external) development team to the Lightty code. Sorry if the quality i...
- 08:18 Lighttpd Bug #915: Netcat hangs/dies when used against a Lighttpd server
- Woops, I mean Stefan. ;-)
- 08:17 Lighttpd Bug #915: Netcat hangs/dies when used against a Lighttpd server
- Great! Thanks, Jan.
- 10:15 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModGeoip (#26)
- 10:10 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModGeoip (#25)
- 09:57 Lighttpd Feature #1546 (Wontfix): Enhancements for mod_geoip
- I'm adding several patches for use with mod_geoip [[lighttpd:Docs:ModGeoip]] which allow:
* A 'geoip.default_country...
- 09:12 Lighttpd Feature #1545 (Fixed): Make mod_extforward headers configurable
- I'm adding a patch which allows the headers to be used by mod_extforward to be specified in config. For example for u...
- 08:33 Lighttpd Bug #911: Need for URL encoding in mod_redirect and possibly mod_rewrite
- Added patch allows $n and %n references to be actively urlencoded by using the # character.
Also available in: Atom