- 10:15 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Problems with libssl1.1-1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.2
- OK and they changed that in libssl1.1-1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.2, I'll see. Because I built lighttpd against whatever v...
- 14:52 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with libssl1.1-1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.2
- So now I rebuild 1.4.54 and it worked again.
So perhaps the change to libssl1.1 changed some include files as well...
- 14:46 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with libssl1.1-1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.2
sorry for forgetting the version, this is all on v1.4.54 and the errors produced are perhaps (I write perhaps...
- Ubuntu recently upgraded libssl1.1 for Ubuntu 18.04LTS and that made lighttpd behave badly. I managed to download the...
- 13:08 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cannot maked 1.4.47 to work
- Thanks! That made it work again.
So the long-term solution is to use server.bind and bind to both ipv4 and ipv6 in...
- 12:09 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cannot maked 1.4.47 to work
- Here you go.
- 11:14 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cannot maked 1.4.47 to work
- It's identical:...
I have a working setup with 1.4.45 which completely fails when upgraded to 1.4.47.
Just to check everythi...
- 10:06 Lighttpd Bug #2768 (Fixed): mod_fastcgi segfault in lighttpd-1.4.43
- The new fcgi_extension_host_get() function in 1.4.43 forgets to return NULL when all hosts are busy so it does a exte...
- 13:47 Lighttpd Bug #2739: mod_accesslog crashes in v1.4.40 for specified format %T
- Found the problem. There was a null pointer reference on f->string->ptr before checking if the string was empty. Atta...
Also available in: Atom