- Login: HenrikHolst
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2023-01-06
- 15:25 Lighttpd Support: RE: TLS key per SNI dropped in 1.4.68
- Ah, great to hear!
I see that support for separate TLS keys (aka ssl.pemfile) have been changed in 1.4.68 to now only be set per...
- 17:21 Lighttpd Bug #3118: Segfault after updating to version 1.4.62
- Sorry about this, being a dumbass I of course forgot to also move over the modules from the new build... so just igno...
- 17:13 Lighttpd Bug #3118: Segfault after updating to version 1.4.62
- And here is a run with valgrind:...
- 17:10 Lighttpd Bug #3118: Segfault after updating to version 1.4.62
- I have applied all 3 patches but are still experiencing segfaults, here is a GDB output of the latest one:...
- 10:15 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Problems with libssl1.1-1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.2
- OK and they changed that in libssl1.1-1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.2, I'll see. Because I built lighttpd against whatever v...
- 14:52 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with libssl1.1-1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.2
- So now I rebuild 1.4.54 and it worked again.
So perhaps the change to libssl1.1 changed some include files as well...
- 14:46 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with libssl1.1-1.1.1-1ubuntu2.1~18.04.2
sorry for forgetting the version, this is all on v1.4.54 and the errors produced are perhaps (I write perhaps...
- Ubuntu recently upgraded libssl1.1 for Ubuntu 18.04LTS and that made lighttpd behave badly. I managed to download the...
- 13:08 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cannot maked 1.4.47 to work
- Thanks! That made it work again.
So the long-term solution is to use server.bind and bind to both ipv4 and ipv6 in...
Also available in: Atom