- Login: crypt
- Registered on: 2009-12-28
- Last connection: 2010-07-15
- 23:51 Lighttpd Wiki edit: AbsoLUAtion (#21)
- 09:05 Lighttpd Feature #2199: [mod_evasive] redirect if maximum connections exceeded
- I'm really unsure, if such a redirect is the task of mod_evasive. This module is about banning IP's if too many reque...
- 10:15 Lighttpd Feature #2174: Allow mod_accesslog to print cookie value
- I wrote something similar for myself and I also see the need for this feature, but I would not parse the cookie for e...
- 02:55 Lighttpd Feature #2236 (Fixed): Optimize accesslog_append_escaped
- lighttpd > 1.4.20 got the new function accesslog_append_escaped() in mod_accesslog, which is fine but I think the imp...
- 00:07 Lighttpd Feature #2139: Optimizing buffer_append_long()
- Sorry for my late response. The XOR-swap was just an attempt to remove the temporary variable. I think on most common...
- 15:12 Lighttpd Feature #2142 (Wontfix): stat_cache increase
- The simple stat_cache engine only caches for one second. On large static servers with sparse file changes, it could b...
- 15:00 Lighttpd Feature #2141 (Missing Feedback): Magnet enhancement
- lighttpd uses a very simple hash algorithm to create etags. I ported the function "hashme" to lua to be able to creat...
- 14:37 Lighttpd Bug #2140 (Fixed): Segfault on config error
- he config syntax of lighttpd's rewrite rules are more like associative arrays in PHP then the rewrite syntax of Apach...
- 14:35 Lighttpd Feature #2139 (Fixed): Optimizing buffer_append_long()
- lighttpd's internal buffer datatype has different functions in order to write data into the char array behind the sce...
- 14:32 Lighttpd Feature #2138 (Invalid): Rewrite document-root for www-prefix
- I taught mod_simple_vhost a new config option, which allows to use the same document-root for domains with and withou...
Also available in: Atom