- Login: rata
- Registered on: 2010-01-30
- Last connection: 2013-11-13
- 21:39 Lighttpd Bug #2159: src/mod_cgi.c leaks opened file descriptors
- Sorry for the delay, I've re checked and I think no other fd leak is left on
that function now.
The first two return...
- 03:51 Lighttpd Bug #2159 (Fixed): src/mod_cgi.c leaks opened file descriptors
- When reporting http://redmine.lighttpd.net/issues/2158 I noticed that in file src/mod_cgi.c the function cgi_create_e...
- 03:36 Lighttpd Bug #2158 (Fixed): src/mod_cgi.c leaks opened file descriptors when fork fails
- In file src/mod_cgi.c the function cgi_create_env calls two times pipe() and creates two fds on each call. Then if fo...
Also available in: Atom