- 10:42 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModSSI (#18)
- see bug 2150
- 08:29 Lighttpd Support: RE: RFC 2616 Compliance : HTTP Get with message body
- It might be better to open up a bug report.
- 05:16 Lighttpd Feature #2163 (Patch Pending): Multiple use of '?' in mysql-vhost.sql
- Attached is a diff for this feature against the version in 1.4.26
Let me know what you think.
- 02:06 Lighttpd Feature #2163: Multiple use of '?' in mysql-vhost.sql
- I was just looking into this and I'm not sure how this can be used in real life with two '?'.
Keep in mind, the '?...
- 21:53 Lighttpd Support: RE: proxy: http://hostname/url1 => mod_proxy => http://hostname1:8080
- Try taking a look at the mod_rewrite module and see if that helps:
- 16:07 Lighttpd Bug #2175: mod_secdownload bug (about filename)
- I tried to duplicate this issue and I could not. Can you please provide us the error log information for this as wel...
- 15:41 Lighttpd Support: RE: Configuration for ssi noexec
- There isn't one. You should open up a feature request if you want it added.
- 06:01 Lighttpd Feature #2122: Include host in error log
- In your particular error message the con->uri.query is passed in. It can be extended to the full URL by first passin...
- 18:12 Lighttpd Feature #2122: Include host in error log
- There are only two ways I can see this getting done and I'd like an opinion:
1) Pass in con, or con_server_name, to ...
- 04:13 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModSSI (#17)
- see bug 2150
Also available in: Atom