- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2016-09-15
- 18:59 Lighttpd Bug #2743: 1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin
- Oh, thanks. I had been looking through all of the commits to HEAD but skipped that one as I thought it was only Drago...
- 01:42 Lighttpd Bug #2743: 1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin
- The commit 4bc06bfc0b72b92c67f21ac0dc7de7d67be73728 breaks building on OpenBSD.
fdevent.c: In function 'fdevent_is...
- 01:00 Lighttpd Bug #2565: config file options for disabling use of TLS versions
- stbuehler wrote:
> tell the openssl guys to support version selection through the cipher string - that is the only w...
- 00:23 Lighttpd Bug #2565 (Wontfix): config file options for disabling use of TLS versions
- lighttpd currently has the options ssl.use-sslv2 and ssl.use-sslv3 to control the use of SSL versions but there are n...
- 12:22 Lighttpd Bug #2359: Lighty does not understand IPv4 compatible IPv6
- kindkaktus wrote:
> Second these kind of addresses are quite frequently used since thay allow IPv6-enabled hosts to ...
- 03:00 Lighttpd Feature #2246: [patch] ssl.use-sslv3
- This works fine now that the fixes went in regarding ticket 2269.
- 04:46 Lighttpd Bug #2269: (connections.c.271) SSL: -1 5 0 Undefined error: 0
- Yes with the commited patch back ported this fixes this symptom as well as the issues I was also experiencing along w...
- 03:40 Lighttpd Feature #2246: [patch] ssl.use-sslv3
- With this patch applied and disabling SSLv3 I cannot get any
browser to connect. The error log shows messages such a...
- 02:51 Lighttpd Bug #2276: libpcre - specify directory
- Olaf-van-der-Spek wrote:
> It's not too bad, but ideally you'd want this to work without manually specifying paths, ...
- 21:52 Lighttpd Bug #2269: (connections.c.271) SSL: -1 5 0 Undefined error: 0
- Adding to this issue... I was seeing the error messages with each and every connection attempt and not being able to ...
Also available in: Atom