- 07:28 Lighttpd Bug #2958: lighttpd 1.4.54 segfaults on start in mod_webdav
- I tested this patch and lighttpd starts now with webdav module.
Litmus tests run through with one error/warning:
- 09:38 Lighttpd Bug #2958: lighttpd 1.4.54 segfaults on start in mod_webdav
- Im proved stackstrace with source files:...
- 09:36 Lighttpd Bug #2958 (Fixed): lighttpd 1.4.54 segfaults on start in mod_webdav
- Using the new webdav module, lighttpd crashes on start. The sqlite database /var/cache/lighttpd/lighttpd.webdav.db is...
- 14:58 Lighttpd Bug #2938: Lighttpd crashes on wrong return type in lua script
- From my current understanding and usage of lua scripts with mod_magnet there two use cases:
1.) generating content...
- 09:23 Lighttpd Bug #2938: Lighttpd crashes on wrong return type in lua script
- This patch fixes the problem for me:
- behaviour with numeric and nil types is unchanged
- all other types are ha...
- 06:50 Lighttpd Bug #2938 (Fixed): Lighttpd crashes on wrong return type in lua script
- If a lua script is attached with magnet.attract-raw-url-to, this script is expected to either return nothing or a num...
- 14:30 Lighttpd Feature #2926 (Wontfix): TLS offloading with mod_sockproxy
- Is it (easy) possible, to have SSL/TLS offloading with mod_sockproxy?
Configuring lighttpd as a reverse proxy with...
- 16:05 Lighttpd Feature #426: mod_auth_tkt for lighttpd
- I just provide my current changes to the c-part as diff.
- 15:59 Lighttpd Feature #426: mod_auth_tkt for lighttpd
- Yes, me.
I ported already some parts to the new buffer interface of lighttpd and want to use with gitlab authentic...
- 14:12 Lighttpd Bug #2868: Certificate pinning support for client certificates
- It is no problem to use self signed CA for client certificates you just need to add the root certificate to the pem f...
Also available in: Atom