- Login: andreas_stoe
- Registered on: 2010-04-29
- Last connection: 2011-03-28
- 12:38 Lighttpd Bug #2299: Fragmentation is broken when using SSL
- As far as I see it, this is not really a bug. The HTTP 1.1 protocol requires the "connection" field to be set in ever...
- 11:53 Lighttpd Bug #2197: lighttpd stalls when reading fragmented ssl requests
- I found out that there was one change in connections.c which appeared strange to me: In connection_handle_read_ssl:23...
- 14:17 Lighttpd Bug #2197 (Fixed): lighttpd stalls when reading fragmented ssl requests
Since switching from lighttpd 1.4.22 to lighttpd 1.4.26, lighttpd sometimes doesn't respond to some request...
- 09:29 Lighttpd Feature #2156: request: support Chunked Transfer Coding for HTTP PUT
- My previous patch contained a serious bug which might have caught the web-server to stop responding if a connection g...
- 16:00 Lighttpd Feature #2156: request: support Chunked Transfer Coding for HTTP PUT
the attached "hack" adds support for basic "transfer-encoding: chunked" request handling. Chunked data which i...
Also available in: Atom