- Login: pprkut
- Registered on: 2010-06-15
- Last connection: 2012-02-14
- 12:02 Lighttpd Feature #688: auth via pam
- I'm not a PAM expert, but I saw that MariaDB (MySQL fork) recently added a PAM authentication plugin. IMHO a database...
- 16:56 Lighttpd Feature #688: auth via pam
- Newer versions of PAM do no longer require pam_unix.so to be run as root, which I guess was the main argument against...
- 11:48 Lighttpd Feature #2156: request: support Chunked Transfer Coding for HTTP PUT
- I tried your patch, but I couldn't get lighttpd to compile with it. Here's the error I get:
libtool: link: gcc -g ...
Also available in: Atom