- Login: crushmaster
- Registered on: 2008-10-13
- Last connection: 2010-09-16
- 03:37 Lighttpd Bug #2257: (connections.c.1228) connection closed: poll() -> ERR
- Same problem here using linux-sysepoll as event handler on Debian GNU/Linux lenny amd64:...
- 23:19 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd.conf please help
- Hmm difficult... Here are my ideas:
1. Referrer based...
- 22:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: feature request
- sounds like a frustrated windows life. moz you should really use a linux distribution like debian or ubuntu.
- 20:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: virtual host problem
- > i cant manage to make the configurtation work
Which configuration? What are you trying to setup?
- 20:56 Lighttpd Support: RE: unable to install lighttpd
- Please do not post the strace output twice (Pastebin is actually enough). Lighttpd does not recognize a "start" param...
- 05:49 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd + Mysql5 + PHP5 with fastcgi installed on Mac OX 10.4
- This is just the support forum. So if you haven't opened a real ticket (http://redmine.lighttpd.net/projects/lighttpd...
- 05:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: unable to install lighttpd
- > /usr/local/etc is completely blank
Yes that's true for both svn and source-tarball installation. You have to cre...
- 21:20 Lighttpd Support: RE: configure: error: pcre-config not found, install the pcre-devel package or build with --without-pcre
- Try: ...
- 10:12 Lighttpd Support: RE: configure: error: pcre-config not found, install the pcre-devel package or build with --without-pcre
- You need the devel packages in order to build lighty. I think Ubuntu should be able to do it for you Debian style. Tr...
- 21:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: unable to install lighttpd
- You do not have to use spawn-fcgi to run lighty 1.4.x and PHP. The script available at http://redmine.lighttpd.net/pr...
Also available in: Atom