- Login: jpc
- Registered on: 2010-07-22
- Last connection: 2012-03-12
- 10:42 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModFastCGI (#75)
- 03:11 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModFastCGI (#74)
- 18:01 Lighttpd Bug #2384: X-sendfile2 ignores range parameter
- icy wrote:
> Try sending a 206 status code and the Content-Range header from your backend.
Thank you for the pointer...
- 03:12 Lighttpd Bug #2384: X-sendfile2 ignores range parameter
> Where did we ever claim that X-Sendfile2 implements the HTTP range spec? It is named "X-Sendfil...
- 00:04 Lighttpd Bug #2384 (Reopened): X-sendfile2 ignores range parameter
- stbuehler wrote:
> It is your job to generate the appropriate headers; this ensures the solution can be used in othe...
- 21:16 Lighttpd Bug #2384: X-sendfile2 ignores range parameter
- I came across the same issue today. I have not yet got a chance to investigate the issue. I will probably do so in th...
- 00:10 Lighttpd Feature #2242: Patch to add support for SSL passphrase via config file
- We have a specific use case for this feature.
I think that the security choice should be left to the sys admin, e....
- 19:30 Lighttpd Feature #2242: Patch to add support for SSL passphrase via config file
- This is an updated version of the patch against 1.4.28 release
Apply with: patch -p0 -i lighttpd-ssl-passphrase-co...
- 21:45 Lighttpd Bug #2239: lighttpd 1.4.26 does not support sha256 encoding algorithm for SSL certs
- That is a good question. I did not talk to openssl developers. It's an interesting suggestion as I had to do the same...
- 21:33 Lighttpd Bug #2239: lighttpd 1.4.26 does not support sha256 encoding algorithm for SSL certs
- The build environment is using openssl not libgnutls and I can not change that unfortunately.
I have not tested gn...
Also available in: Atom