- Login: davidb54
- Registered on: 2008-11-03
- Last connection: 2009-01-14
- 18:20 Lighttpd Bug #758: memory fragmentation leads to high memory usage after peaks
- I monitored lighttpd's memory usage over the course of half an hour and watched it grow from 25 MB to 1.1 GB in two s...
- 07:07 Lighttpd Bug #758: memory fragmentation leads to high memory usage after peaks
- Do you have any estimate of if/when this issue will be addressed?
- 06:56 Lighttpd Bug #758: memory fragmentation leads to high memory usage after peaks
- I can also confirm this behavior. It does not appear to be a memory leak. I have lighttpd 1.5.0 (from SVN) running ...
- 09:21 Lighttpd Bug #1154 (Patch Pending): Segmentation fault in mod_proxy_backend_http.c
- I believe I have also experienced this bug. I was able to reproduce it while running lighttpd under valgrind. The v...
- 01:17 Lighttpd Development: RE: Can a URL rewrite cause mod_proxy_core to choose a different backend?
- To answer my own question, it appears that this must be expected behavior. When the request comes in and is handed t...
I am developing a lighttpd 1.5.0 plugin that may rewrite the request URI (either the http_host part, the uri p...
Also available in: Atom