- Login: ittec
- Registered on: 2008-11-10
- Last connection: 2011-01-10
- 17:36 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd as static webserver rocks, but, how to disable cookie?
- HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Expires: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 16:35:26 GMT
- 17:15 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd as static webserver rocks, but, how to disable cookie?
- Hi again
it is very strange. Anyway, I have done a test with a Lighttpd that servers only a .JPG file. If I run a ...
- Hi folks
It is well known that lighttpd as static web servers has a brutal performance over others webservers. The...
- Os: CentOS 5
Lighttpd: lighttpd-1.4.20 (ssl)
I have noticed strange issue on two servers running wit...
- 16:01 Lighttpd Bug #1846 (Invalid): lighttpd dead but pid file exists
I have a strange trouble with lighttpd. I start lighttpd but the process is not show in a "top" command process...
- 09:18 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd + Xcache = 500 Internal Error Server
- Hi again
I have installed lighttpd fast-cgi again without XCache. Is very strange becasue only fails with a some p...
- *Operating System:* Centos 5
*Lighttpd Version:* lighttpd-1.4.20
*Environment:* Lighttpd FCGI Module PHP 5.1.6 Xcac...
Also available in: Atom