- Login: Roz
- Registered on: 2010-09-26
- Last connection: 2010-09-29
LIGHTTPD is good project.
But there is small list of supporter HTTP Headers.
Is this possible that you cr...
- 21:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: Is there way to print something from config file to log file?
- But possible debug.log-condition-handling(log conditionals handling for debugging) can suit me.
- 21:30 Lighttpd Support: RE: Is there way to print something from config file to log file?
- Thanks, but that is static debug information. I need to print own error messages.
Is there a way to print debug message from config file into log, for example in error.log.
I need to use HTTP_ACCEPT in config file.
What I am trying to do, add lines in source:
Also available in: Atom