- Login: Geoff
- Registered on: 2008-11-11
- Last connection: 2016-05-20
- 00:47 Lighttpd Support: RE: Possible to forward all domains like this?
- Ok, I think I solved this:...
- Hello. Allow me to explain what I'm trying to do:
I'd like to have lighttpd redirect all domains that resolve to ...
- Does anyone know a way to redirect non-www to www for all hosts, instead of having to modify each host individually?
- 22:27 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to do graceful restart?
- Bump. Anyone know how to use this script? :(
- 02:50 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to do graceful restart?
- Nope, thank you! Do I just put this in a .sh file and run it to restart lighttpd? Sorry I don't have much experienc...
- I've always used "/etc/init.d/lighttpd restart" whenever I make changes to my config, but then my surfers get angry a...
- 06:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: Prevent hotlinking
- Ok I think I got it:...
- Hi guys. I followed "this cyberciti tutorial":http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/howto-prevent-image-hotlinking-leeching-...
- 23:31 Lighttpd Support: RE: Where to download lighttpd for Centos?
- Thanks! That worked perfectly
- 11:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: Where to download lighttpd for Centos?
- I seem to be stuck on this error:
Also available in: Atom