- Login: ahknight
- Registered on: 2008-11-15
- Last connection: 2009-02-04
- 18:40 Lighttpd Bug #1417: mod_fastcgi doesn't accept hostnames for 'host'. This is not according to Docs:ModFastCGI
- We just got bitten by this. The documentation must agree with the implementation.
Please either update the code t...
- 04:25 Lighttpd Support: RE: Configuration question for FastCGI
- I should note: the problem with using "/" is that the first argument of the URL is stripped off when it gets to the F...
- 03:56 Lighttpd Support: RE: Configuration question for FastCGI
- Specifically, the following two include the prefix that I'd like to go away, if I use the alias technique:
- I have a set of servers running a Django application in FCGI mode, listening on internal IPs. I need to have Lighty ...
Also available in: Atom