- Login: metula
- Registered on: 2008-11-17
- Last connection: 2009-11-24
- 19:00 Lighttpd Bug #2106: proxy.balance=round-robin fails if a back end host is down
- When I say it "fails", I mean that upon refreshing a page after downing one of the servers, we may get one successful...
- 18:47 Lighttpd Bug #2106: proxy.balance=round-robin fails if a back end host is down
- Note that this is failing in version 1.4.25
- 18:46 Lighttpd Bug #2106 (Fixed): proxy.balance=round-robin fails if a back end host is down
- The following config fails if either of the two hosts is taken offline - I would expect lighttpd to remove the failed...
- 17:58 Lighttpd Bug #1988 (Fixed): server.max-keep-alive-idle can not depend on socket
- From the documentation it appears that the server.max-keep-alive-idle setting can appear globally or in conditional b...
- 14:25 Lighttpd Bug #1822 (Fixed): 400 Bad Request for ASCII char 9 in header (TAB)
- We're using Lighty V1.4.20 as a reverse-proxy and have a wide array of clients from Java web-start to various mobile ...
Also available in: Atom