- Login: DaGoodBoy
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2009-04-28
- 16:30 Lighttpd Bug #1970 (Fixed): mod_fastcgi.c x-send-file sets incorrect Content-Length on 2GB+ files
- Running Debian Lenny and the stock lighttpd 1.4.19.
When transferring large files (>2GB) using x-send-file, the Co...
- I'm running Debian stable + lighty (lighttpd-1.4.x branch @ r2357) with lighttpd-mod-webdav. The file system is ext3 ...
- 18:37 Lighttpd Bug #397: lighttpd 1.4.8 ssl problem
- Not that anyone will ever read this closed bug... I had a problem very much like this and wanted to share my findings...
Also available in: Atom