- Login: GeorgH
- Registered on: 2008-11-24
- Last connection: 2016-04-08
- 17:34 Lighttpd Bug #1829: lighttpd leaves CLOSE_WAIT connections
- I'm sorry. I guess the system where this problem occurred doesn't exist anymore... for a few years now.
- I still consider this a bug that should be tracked in the Bugtracker - but I don't like to argue about this: http://r...
- 16:20 Lighttpd Bug #2318 (Invalid): random 404 error on post requests
- I know, 1.5 is not developed anymore - but maybe someone has similar troubles or is searching for this undokumented p...
- 14:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: 3 common errors in my logs. What do they mean?
- I got here by a google search - what does the first message say?
2010-04-19 19:30:52: (http-header-glue.c.339) str...
- 09:30 Lighttpd Bug #1998 (Obsolete): server.max-connection-idle
- In 1.5 (svn.r2171 - package from SuSE Build Service for SLES10 and the same in svn.r2419), an undocumented option is ...
- When doing a POST Requests, that takes more than 360 seconds, I run into a timeout with lighttpd 1.5 from SuSE build ...
- 14:31 Lighttpd Support: RE: Timeout issue?
Which version of lighttpd are you using?
I've seen something like this for a few times now, but only with ...
- 15:42 Lighttpd Bug #1829: lighttpd leaves CLOSE_WAIT connections
- As I could not find any solution to the problem, I've switched to version 1.5. Now the problem is gone for me.
- 08:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: RHEL5: Fastcgi getting loads of "stuck" PHP processes
- How many backends have you configured? Even spawning 200 PHP Processes should get listed as one backend!
- 08:29 Lighttpd Support: RE: reload for lighttpd 1.5
I found the solution, sending a SIGINT for graceful stop works fine.
But to start the new instance you can't ...
Also available in: Atom