- Login: jakabosky
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- 23:56 Lighttpd Revision 1702 (svn): allow HTTP responses without a Reason-Phrase in the Status line.
- 23:05 Lighttpd Revision 1701 (svn): fix bug with conditional cache.
- fixed as of revision r1646
- 05:41 Lighttpd Bug #1048 (Fixed): mod_deflate - deflate.mimetypes setting
- 00:07 Lighttpd Bug #1052 (Fixed): Bug in mod_chunked
- mod_chunked is always loaded as the last module, don't try to manually load it. The only way to disable http chunked...
- 02:48 Lighttpd Bug #1040 (Fixed): $_POST data empty on r1657
- worksforme with the attached html form and php script with lighttpd revision 1688. I also had
url.rewrite-once = ( ...
- 02:03 Lighttpd Revision 1688 (svn): fixed bug with empty response content(Content-Length header > 0) when a HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
- is sent before the real response.
Use curl to cause the HTTP 100 response to be sent back:
curl -F upload=@somefile -...
- 06:15 Lighttpd Revision 1683 (svn): fixed bug with Content-Length = 0, when backend sent Content-Length > 0
- 04:37 Lighttpd Revision 1682 (svn): fixed bug with Content-Length header from http backend servers.
- 20:54 Lighttpd Revision 1681 (svn): fixed compiler warning.
Also available in: Atom