- Login: sshore-iders
- Registered on: 2010-11-29
- Last connection: 2011-01-13
- 19:11 Lighttpd Support: RE: old error: /usr/lib/libpcre.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
- I have submitted a patch for this as part of a bug report:
This allows ...
- 16:35 Lighttpd Bug #2276: libpcre - specify directory
- Olaf-van-der-Spek wrote:
> Why? Sure, it's an easy short-term work-around. But it doesn't make sense.
Could you e...
- 17:33 Lighttpd Bug #2276: libpcre - specify directory
- The current configure script doesn't look for the pcre libs or headers. It just looks for "pcre-config", and asks it ...
- 21:46 Lighttpd Bug #2276 (Fixed): libpcre - specify directory
- When cross-compiling, pcre-config in the local path does not provide the correct directory.
The following patch al...
Also available in: Atom