- 22:48 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Invalid character in URI -> 400 /?a=%09Brooklyn
- I can understand your frustration if someone isn't reading the release notes, but these sort of hostile responses are...
- 02:05 Lighttpd Misc: RE: Regarding the working of lighttpd
- > Lighttpd's framework is similar to nginx where Lighttpd spawns a number of worker processes
Don't take this as g...
- 23:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: Selecting port for lighttpd
- Typically you might bind lighttpd to a different port if you are using a reverse proxy (such as haproxy).
- 22:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd cannot be restarted
- Are you loading mod_accesslog in your lighttpd config?
Without this, you will see the error "unknown config-key: acc...
- 22:23 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to stop large file receiving?
- Once the HTTP 413 response has been sent (due to max-request-size), how are you verifying that lighttpd is still acce...
- 22:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to configure lighttpd for file upload ?
- Your question is so vague nobody can possibly help you
Trying reading the docs, like everyone else had to when the...
- 21:47 Lighttpd Support: RE: regression in regexp vars v1.4.40
- Confirmed as working, thankyou.
I've sent another PayPal donation to support lighty :-)
> Aside: in the future...
- 21:14 Lighttpd Support: RE: regression in regexp vars v1.4.40
- Thankyou! Will test this patch shortly
I've created a bug report at https://redmine.lighttpd.net/issues/2794
- 12:37 Lighttpd Support: RE: regression in regexp vars v1.4.40
- I've simplified my haproxy and lighty configs as much as I can to demonstrate the problem...
- 21:13 Lighttpd Bug #2794 (Fixed): 1.4.40 regression: regexp subst vars mangled by config-glue condition caching
- When lighttpd is accessed through a reverse proxy (such as haproxy), mod_extforward is required to allow lighttpd to ...
Also available in: Atom