- Login: joerg
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2008-10-29
- 21:29 Lighttpd Bug #1805: OpenSSL crash after reuse of contexts
- The patch is a workaround for correctly handling the double-shutdown. It might break clients that don't expect the si...
- 16:56 Lighttpd Bug #1805 (Invalid): OpenSSL crash after reuse of contexts
- The partial shutdown on the non-blocking socket can result in NULL pointer references inside OpenSSL later. The attac...
- 10:29 Lighttpd Bug #1090: mod_auth ldap fails after LDAP restart
- Todd, are you using conditional evaluation in the lighttd.conf?
- 14:13 Lighttpd Bug #1090: mod_auth ldap fails after LDAP restart
- OK, I can get this without restart of the server. I'll try to find out where it comes from.
- 17:06 Lighttpd Bug #529: LDAP filtering broken
- I tracked it down to a problem with conditional handling in the config file.
My config file basically looks like:
Also available in: Atom