- Login: ito
- Registered on: 2011-01-22
- Last connection: 2015-10-20
to limit the automatic downloading videos with scripts or software I use mod_evasive with this statement:
I use Lihttpd since 3 years now (I work in adult industry, high web sites traffic).
I had Apache2 before and...
- 13:39 Lighttpd Support: RE: Disable trailing dot in domaine name?
- Thank you for your help Stbuehler.
- 20:56 Lighttpd Support: RE: Disable trailing dot in domaine name?
- You don't think it's a bad think (about duplicate content) ?
I'm testing during few hours to block trailing dot in my lighttp configuration, unfortunately, I can't
- 12:25 Lighttpd Support: RE: rewriting rules with [P] flag (like Apache)
- Tank you for for your reply.
I made a test with mod_proxy + mod_rewrite Lighttpd modules, but mod_proxy works only w...
I'm using the mod_proxy Apache2 module and I would to translate this kind of rules for Lighttpd :
- 20:41 Lighttpd Wiki edit: PoweredByLighttpd (#571)
Also available in: Atom