- Login: ts77
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- 06:50 Lighttpd Feature #1395 (Need Feedback): request rate throttle (maybe extended mod_evasive?)
- thats not really the same.
the docs are only telling about traffic shaping by throughput, not by requests/s.
- 21:24 Lighttpd Feature #1395 (Wontfix): request rate throttle (maybe extended mod_evasive?)
- I couldn't find a ticket for that request, even though I heard it a couple of times.
It would be great to have the...
- 08:36 Lighttpd Feature #1303: fcgi vulnerable to DoS
- not calling it a DoS but it would really help in scalability if lighty would first buffer the POST request (being it ...
- 07:59 Lighttpd Feature #1344: [PATCH] small tweak to inject remote ips into mod_magnet to allow htaccess-style IP filtering
- To the devs: is there any chance that this tweak can make it really into 1.4.19?
This could really help to mimic som...
- 21:31 Lighttpd Bug #1164: mod_extforward breaks (at least) URL matching
- too bad that the final fix didn't make it in 1.4.17 :(
- 14:35 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModExtForward (#11)
- Added a warning about the current issues with that module
- 14:33 Lighttpd Bug #1164: mod_extforward breaks (at least) URL matching
- it shows in 1.4.16 too, bumping version-flag.
- 19:37 Lighttpd Feature #867: Config file runtime reloading
- Would be very interested in a solution to this too.
(Like many others, just see that thread http://forum.lighttpd.ne...
- 18:58 Lighttpd Bug #1164: mod_extforward breaks (at least) URL matching
- Thats currently a showstopper for me too.
Any progress or ideas about it?
Also available in: Atom