- Login: glen
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2018-09-18
- 02:47 Lighttpd Revision 15cdc313: [config] update /var/run -> /run for systemd
- This gets rid of the warning:
> May 19 10:56:32 buster systemd: /lib/systemd/system/lighttpd.service:6:
- 06:21 Lighttpd Revision 4f0261e5: [doc] systemd socket activation config example
- (minor edits by gstrauss)
github: closes #96
"doc/systemd: add example lighttpd.socket for systemd socket ...
- 07:34 Lighttpd Bug #2910 (Fixed): include_shell behavior change in 1.4.50
- 08:15 Lighttpd Bug #2882: fastcgi.balance not working
- looks like this patch is missing from master:
created PR: htt...
- 07:49 Lighttpd Bug #2882: fastcgi.balance not working
- 12:10 Lighttpd Bug #2882: fastcgi.balance not working
- hotfixed in pld linux:
https://github.com/pld-linux/lighttpd/commit/47f4746562342f0fda1ea029eaeffebf5ede381f as li...
- 08:58 Lighttpd Feature #2860: RFE: mod_extforward CIDR support
- i have considered alternative, but it's insecure to trust all addresses from proxy headers in case of value chaining,...
- 21:22 Lighttpd Feature #2860: RFE: mod_extforward CIDR support
- gstrauss wrote:
> No, mod_extforward does not have CIDR support.
> mod_extforward has support for haproxy PROXY...
- 10:05 Lighttpd Feature #2860 (Fixed): RFE: mod_extforward CIDR support
- lighttpd does not support adding whole networks as extforwarder.
- 13:02 Lighttpd Bug #2830 (Fixed): 1.4.46 regression: $SERVER["socket"] matches when it shouldn't
- i had such config fragment:...
Also available in: Atom