- Login: phsource
- Registered on: 2008-12-26
- Last connection: 2010-02-28
- 02:14 Lighttpd Feature #1860: mod_secure_download IP Address-based Authentication
- New patch:
* Compatible up to r2717
* Uses standard boolean configuration options ("enable" and "disable" for use-t...
- 00:08 Lighttpd Bug #2168 (Invalid): mod_evasive allows [max-conns-per-ip + 1] connections
- Currently, when evasive.max-conns-per-ip is set to _n_, _n+1_ connections are allowed through before 403 Forbidden is...
- 19:48 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModMemCache (#20)
- Added link to Google Groups resource for newer mod_mem_cache patches
- 19:07 Lighttpd Feature #1860: mod_secure_download IP Address-based Authentication
- After further testing, I've noticed two things:
# This kind of IP-based filtering utterly fails when the end-user is...
- 02:35 Lighttpd Feature #1860 (Missing Feedback): mod_secure_download IP Address-based Authentication
- I've been using lighttpd and the excellent mod.secdownload to protect my video site's videos from being hotlinked to ...
Also available in: Atom