- 15:57 Lighttpd Bug #2310: --disable-ipv6 not working
- When I throw out the lines that define HAVE_IPV6 in sys-socket.h everything seems to work as expected.
- 15:44 Lighttpd Bug #2310 (Duplicate): --disable-ipv6 not working
- When the --disable-ipv6 configure option is used,
HAVE_IPV6 is defined in sys-socket.h when HAVE_INET_NTOP is define...
- 20:24 Lighttpd Feature #2309 (Invalid): not chunked fastcgi
- I would like to send Server-Sent-Events, and the standard suggests it is preferable to disable chunking.
In the Note...
- 12:08 Lighttpd Bug #2308: lighttpd adds cr lf to fastcgi output
- Is it possible to disable the chunk encoding?
I would like to send Server-Sent-Events, and the standard suggests i...
- 11:57 Lighttpd Bug #2308: lighttpd adds cr lf to fastcgi output
- stbuehler wrote:
> http chunked encoding.
It all looked like ones to me since the chunk length was also 1.
- 11:48 Lighttpd Bug #2308 (Invalid): lighttpd adds cr lf to fastcgi output
I have created a fastcgi application which sends '1' at continuous intervals.
On the client I receive '1\r\n'...
Also available in: Atom