- 07:54 Lighttpd Feature #2726: Support for HTTP/2 protocol
- I think this will never happen. For many years we've heard from developers that all features will be introduced only ...
- Hi all! I have installed lighttpd-1.4.29 and php-5.3.8-4 (fpm) on RHEL6.1. From time to time I got *500 Internal Serv...
- 08:00 Lighttpd Support: RE: compile mod_geoip with lighttpd 1.4.30
I can't apply patch
/bin/cat /root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/lighttpd-1.4.29-mod_geoip.patch | /usr/bin/patch -s -p1...
- I have self-made CMS, it works with nginx, but i need replace nginx width lighttpd. Under nginx my CMS uses these rew...
- 19:27 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd as reverse-proxy & load balanser for web-servers cluster
- ??Load-balancing FastCGI, SCGI and HTTP proxy support??
- Hello! I need to configure a cluster of Web servers with the ability to distribute the load. I have 3 site with Apach...
Also available in: Atom