- Login: daveb
- Registered on: 2009-01-14
- Last connection: 2009-02-25
- 09:21 Lighttpd Bug #1915: uninitialized value goes through request processing code path
- The attached patch seems to have made these warnings go away. I'm not entirely sure if the bug could lead to a crash...
- 09:11 Lighttpd Bug #1915 (Obsolete): uninitialized value goes through request processing code path
It is possible for an uninitialized value to propagate its way through the request pipeline. The problem is b...
- 01:56 Lighttpd Bug #1902 (Patch Pending): lighttpd can leak connections
- We were able to solve this problem with the attached patch.
- 01:53 Lighttpd Bug #1902 (Obsolete): lighttpd can leak connections
It is possible for lighttpd to "leak" connections if response content handlers expect more data from the upstr...
- 01:54 Lighttpd Bug #758: memory fragmentation leads to high memory usage after peaks
- This didn't work. I still saw lighttpd's memory usage climb to around 1 GB. It took longer to get there, but I can'...
Also available in: Atom