- Login: blueyed
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2009-03-17
- 22:37 Lighttpd Bug #1540 (Patch Pending): lighttpd.conf still talks about "server.virtual-* options"
- I'm attaching a patch (against 1.4.19 however) that we've applied in Ubuntu now.
Since it's so trivial, I'll add i...
- 20:20 Lighttpd Wiki edit: HowToSetupFastCgiIndividualPermissions (#30)
- added question
- 23:25 Lighttpd Bug #1164: mod_extforward breaks (at least) URL matching
- I can confirm this.
Using an empty url match ($HTTP[[url]] =~ "") works, but will always match.
I've actually t...
- 17:36 Lighttpd Feature #672: Fix and release mod_extforward
- mod_extforward has been included in lighttpd 1.4.14 (see r1665)
- 16:04 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Mod_extforward (#10)
- fixed quotes
- 15:38 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Mod_extforward (#9)
- Added note that mod_extforward is included since 1.4.14.
- 22:53 Lighttpd Feature #810: Make regex conditional in $HTTP usable for all variables within scope
- Ok. I understand. Thanks for explaining.
What about supporting the $HTTP "global" in general, instead of only the ...
- 01:51 Lighttpd Feature #810: Make regex conditional in $HTTP usable for all variables within scope
- I think it should get added for at least:
Also available in: Atom