- Login: woods
- Registered on: 2009-02-09
- Last connection: 2009-11-17
- 20:10 Lighttpd Bug #604: EINTR not check, rrdtool-read: failed Interrupted system call (stopped updating rrd)
- I see the same problem on NetBSD-4.
EINTR should always result in a retry of the failed system call (or other oper...
- 21:08 Lighttpd Bug #1893: dir-listing vs. index-file
- At the moment the following manually generated "src/plugin-static.h" file seems to do the trick, though I've nowhere ...
- 18:05 Lighttpd Bug #1893: dir-listing vs. index-file
- if module loading order is important in this issue, then I would say that's a _very_ serious bug!
I find it amazin...
- 01:12 Lighttpd Bug #1893 (Fixed): dir-listing vs. index-file
- I don't know if this is a documentation "bug", or a real bug -- I'm not sure what the true intent of the feature inte...
- 00:48 Lighttpd Bug #1891: lighttpd should sanitize its start-up environment
- and besides, there's mod_setenv, which is _explicitly_ designed for the very purpose of adding environment variables ...
- 00:45 Lighttpd Bug #1891: lighttpd should sanitize its start-up environment
- well, actually, you can _always_ provide additional environment (or any other arbitrary controls) for other programs ...
- 00:20 Lighttpd Bug #1891: lighttpd should sanitize its start-up environment
- Hmmm.... your excuse seems invalid.
As I understand it, there are explicit features in both CGI and SSI configurat...
- since configuring and testing lighttpd 1.4.20 on NetBSD-4.x with apcupsd-3.14.3's CGI web interface, I've noticed tha...
- the "Known bugs in ...." custom query on the Issues page doesn't seem to work right.
For example bug #1713 is a bu...
- 23:59 Lighttpd Feature #1892 (Missing Feedback): the SSI #exec feature is not documented
- the documentation distributed with 1.4.20 claims the SSI #exec feature is not supported, but the code shows otherwise...
Also available in: Atom