- Login: lameventanas
- Registered on: 2012-01-24
- Last connection: 2019-07-16
- 09:41 Lighttpd Feature #2967: mod_authn_gssapi requires delegation?
- It looks good, the only difference is that it sends a 401 status when credentials can't be stored.
Here is another...
- 05:31 Lighttpd Feature #2967: mod_authn_gssapi requires delegation?
- Thanks for looking into this.
Yes, this patch is from the latest lighttpd development, but I guess I will have to ...
- 03:07 Lighttpd Feature #2967 (Fixed): mod_authn_gssapi requires delegation?
- Currently mod_authn_gssapi requires delegation in order to authenticate the client.
It should be optional, this pa...
- I can see the code for mod_uploadprogress in both github and the subversion repositories.
However, it is still not i...
- 06:51 Lighttpd Bug #2384: X-sendfile2 ignores range parameter
- Ok thanks to the clarification I was able to make my code work.
I assumed that lighttpd took care of the status and ...
- 15:37 Lighttpd Bug #2384: X-sendfile2 ignores range parameter
- stbuehler wrote:
> It is your job to generate the appropriate headers; this ensures the solution can be used in othe...
- 02:37 Lighttpd Bug #2384: X-sendfile2 ignores range parameter
- jpc wrote:
> I came across the same issue today. I have not yet got a chance to investigate the issue. I will probab...
- 06:57 Lighttpd Bug #2384 (Invalid): X-sendfile2 ignores range parameter
- When using X-Sendfile in fcgi with php, lighttpd ignores the range parameter and instead sends the whole file.
Also available in: Atom