- Login: shevegen
- Registered on: 2012-04-28
- Last connection: 2017-03-25
- 10:27 Lighttpd Feature #2802 (Fixed): Could the error-log be improved a tiny bit in regards to "Permission denied" errors propagated from the filesystem (on Linux at the least)?
- Hello lighttpd developers,
I have some strange warning/error, partially unrelated to lighttpd,
in my ruby-cgi scr...
- 23:30 Lighttpd Bug #2704 (Fixed): Slight improvement to the message format on duplicate array kes
- I accidentally had the same file extension twice, such as:
".md" => "text/plain",
- 17:39 Lighttpd Bug #2416 (Fixed): Version 1.4.30 - Minor config problem: config_read: Assertion `context.all_configs->used == 0' failed.
I found out that giving -f more than once can cause problems.
lighttpd -f lighttpd.conf -f lighttpd.conf
Also available in: Atom