- Login: mckaygerhard
- Registered on: 2012-05-17
- Last connection: 2021-09-24
- 19:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_auth_file - any way to use group that is not pointed in documentation
- interesting.. we are trying to provide helpt to others.. and all finish in "fire me" XD .. we are tyred with that.. a...
- 13:27 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_auth_dbi - sql or a way to match the columns, password never match
- gstrauss wrote in message#9980:
> FYI: If you have a password in the database encoded with crypt(), then you can r...
- 13:21 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_auth_file - any way to use group that is not pointed in documentation
- i already knows that means.. but documentations is not in sync with logs from lighttpd that "expected" a regular expr...
- 17:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_auth_file - any way to use group that is not pointed in documentation
- sorry i forgotten the htuser passwd file is in the format of:...
module auth basic is worki8ng with md5 and digest, but i cannotget any info about how to use with group access.. h...
- i success to made auth with lighty in newer last version.. with basic and plain also, but now i try to setup the DBI ...
- 16:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] unknown config-key: auth.debug (ignored)
- still many older variables references in Docs_ConfigurationOptionsOld#mod_auth ! puff 3 years ago still referenced
- 14:13 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Pam auth module - howto
- yes, you have right BUT.. this pam case is for internal use case .. sometimes we need special cases for special use c...
- 11:58 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Pam auth module - howto
- 2 years now and we dont have a how to area for.. only the issued template and no user cases to follow, any one can sh...
- 13:12 Lighttpd Bug #3104: mod_auth.so: undefined symbol: nettle_sha512_256_init
- fater " _nettle_sha512_256_init() is part of tag nettle_3.0_release_20140607 in the Nettle git repo._ " responses i c...
Also available in: Atom