- Login: jannewmarch
- Registered on: 2009-02-26
- Last connection: 2009-03-23
- 10:34 Lighttpd Bug #1924: Nested arrays in configuration files?
- Forgot to say which version of lighttpd I was using: development version from the CVS trunk for 1.5 (svn checkout svn...
- 07:15 Lighttpd Bug #1924 (Reopened): Nested arrays in configuration files?
- Sorry, the example I gave was short-circuited and not syntactically correct. Here is one that is (with naive values t...
- 11:08 Lighttpd Bug #1924: Nested arrays in configuration files?
- substitutions should be e.g. "&" => "&amp;" - they showed ok in preview but not in posting
- 11:05 Lighttpd Bug #1924 (Invalid): Nested arrays in configuration files?
- For files of various types I want to be able to perform substitutions on them such as "&" => "&". The configurati...
- I am trying to write a mod_substitute like the one in Apache. Basically, I want to include Java source code in my HTM...
- 10:06 Lighttpd Feature #615: mod_ssi has a hardcoded MIME type.
- I have an XML file (content-type type application/xml) with server-side includes. It gets its content-type set to tex...
Also available in: Atom