- Login: Michel
- Registered on: 2009-02-26
- Last connection: 2009-03-07
- 01:58 Lighttpd Support: RE: Start-up log?
- Now I got it working!
- 00:10 Lighttpd Support: RE: Start-up log?
- Ok, it still doesn't work and it would be best if I start the install from the beginning. Since I am running it on a ...
- 22:52 Lighttpd Support: RE: Start-up log?
And now I feel really stupid about the uppercase, but it's not like it's a new experience!
- 22:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: Start-up log?
- I found the "Start" here, but it may be that I am not smart enough to understand it!
- I have setup Lighttpd and I am starting it up with
/home/qsys/lighttpd/sbin/lighttpd Start -f /home/qsys/lighttpd/...
- 21:57 Lighttpd Feedback: RE: Poor User Support
- It is just a general idea that I was putting out there. A mailing list keeps more people involved. I am on a few tech...
- I am new to Lighttpd and on big problem is the support. I am not knocking the people or the server, but with many ot...
- 16:12 Lighttpd Support: RE: installing the compile step
- OK, I just figured out how dumb that questions is!
- After I run "/home/qsys/lighttpd/configure" I cannot find the 'make' file to run. The system is BSD Linux ... I am su...
Also available in: Atom