- Login: arved
- Registered on: 2013-03-11
- Last sign in: 2013-04-15
- 17:51 Lighttpd Feature #2481: [mod_auth] [patch] allow SSL clientcert authenticated users to bypass AUTH
- Improved version that does not call openssl functions if there is no SSL connection.
- 17:55 Lighttpd Feature #2481 (Fixed): [mod_auth] [patch] allow SSL clientcert authenticated users to bypass AUTH
- In my setup a user can authenticate either via SSL client cert _OR_ via AUTH.
It is redundant to ask a user that i...
- 16:14 Lighttpd Feature #2480 (Fixed): [patch] mod_accesslog: allow custom loglevel
- if accesslog.use-syslog is enabled, lighty logs to syslog with the loglevel daemon.info.
I needed to log to a diff...
- 15:34 Lighttpd Bug #2479 (Fixed): [patch] Build failure with OpenSSL without DH
- It is possible to build an openssl without DH, in this case compiling lighttpd fails.
The patch is addings some #i...
Also available in: Atom