- Login: arekm
- Registered on: 2013-06-05
- Last connection: 2019-12-10
- 07:50 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Invalid character in URI -> 400 /?a=%09Brooklyn
- request tracker ([commercial link deleted]) needs:
server.http-parseopts = ( "url-ctrls-reject" => "disable", "url...
- 18:23 Lighttpd Bug #2876: segfault with fastcgi app
- Patch fixes it for me.
Had one more fastcgi section (without host) which caused segfault.
- 07:33 Lighttpd Bug #2876: segfault with fastcgi app
- Indeed, no host....
- 18:46 Lighttpd Bug #2876 (Fixed): segfault with fastcgi app
- 1.4.45 works fine
1.4.49 and some earlier version segfaults
Using lighttpd with fastcgi app
end of strace
- 20:22 Lighttpd Bug #2486: crypt() can fail and lighttpd segfaults in such case
- Patch attached.
btw. the same issue was in apache (apr-util): https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=4...
- 20:09 Lighttpd Bug #2486 (Duplicate): crypt() can fail and lighttpd segfaults in such case
- crypt() can fail and with current glibc it fails much often (when salt with unsupported algorithm is passed) or when ...
Also available in: Atom