- Login: mariannaf
- Registered on: 2013-12-01
- Last connection: 2016-02-22
- 06:34 Lighttpd Bug #2545: HTTP 413 - request entity too large
- Dear Lighttpd support,
The issue is still open in our site but it happen now very-very rare.
Our Product Manager ...
- 09:16 Lighttpd Feature #2563 (Invalid): Compile Lighttpd plugin on Windows 7
- Dear Lighttpd support.
I'm working with Lighttpd 1.4.32 on Linux (Ubuntu). I have a lighttpd plugin written for my...
- 10:12 Lighttpd Bug #2545: HTTP 413 - request entity too large
Is there any progress in this problem?
Thank you in advance, Marianna
- 10:37 Lighttpd Bug #2545 (Missing Feedback): HTTP 413 - request entity too large
I'm working with lighttpd 1.4.32.
Sometimes, file(30MB)failed to be uploaded. Closing browser and open ano...
- 11:00 Lighttpd Bug #2536: Failed to upload file
Thank you for pointing me to the debug flags.
While enabling several debug variables, I could find my bug....
- 13:37 Lighttpd Bug #2536: Failed to upload file
1. HTTP response code: 404 - Not Found
2. On HTTP analyzer Fiddler2 - php source get called
3. No error i...
- 09:26 Lighttpd Bug #2536: Failed to upload file
Is there some update regarding this bug?
Do you need more information: source code, printouts...
Also available in: Atom