- Login: unixro
- Registered on: 2009-03-16
- Last connection: 2009-05-01
- Assuming this scenario:
port 90 - standard http
port 6443 - https
How can i redirect from port 90 to 6443 on ht...
- 22:06 Lighttpd Bug #1937 (Reopened): Bad request
- Please comment on this
- 19:16 Lighttpd Bug #1937: Bad request
- Isn't this covered by rule 1 when full uri is given host must be ignored and thus not validated ?:
5.2 The Resour...
- 18:28 Lighttpd Bug #1937: Bad request
- Sorry was set and didn't realize
- 18:23 Lighttpd Bug #1937: Bad request
- Seems that the problem is the host part it doesn't like /thomson part works ok with:
- 18:15 Lighttpd Bug #1937: Bad request
- Version 1.4.22 with ascii 9 patch
- 18:15 Lighttpd Bug #1937 (Fixed): Bad request
- I'm trying to do a provisioning on thomson phone, and seems that the request is rejected with bad request., with same...
Also available in: Atom