- Login: MetaYii
- Registered on: 2009-03-17
- Last connection: 2014-03-25
- 13:07 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to force SSL if lighttpd is behind an AWS ELB.
- Does $HTTP['scheme'] contain the value for x-forwarded-proto?
- Hi, I have an AWS ELB with 2 listeners, one for TCP 80 and one for TCP 443, both forwarding to lighttpd's in port 80 ...
I have this use case:
1) An Amazon AWS S3 bucket with HTTP hosting enabled.
2) An AWS ELB with a lighttpd...
- 19:31 Lighttpd Bug #2508 (Fixed): Missing path for server.upload-dirs is not reported, then uploads fail.
- Hi, yesterday I found an issue, or maybe two: I installed 1.4.32 in place of 1.4.28, and in the make install the dire...
- 04:28 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd 1.4.28 and php-fpm 5.5 time out and 500 error.
- Fixed by setting PHP-FPM's request_terminate_timeout=0
- 02:50 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd 1.4.28 and php-fpm 5.5 time out and 500 error.
- The error message:
2013-08-15 19:49:05: (mod_fastcgi.c.2568) unexpected end-of-file (perhaps the fastcgi process d...
- I have a lighttpd server (1.4.28) configured to connect to php-fpm (5.5) on the same box, at 127.0.0.1:9000. I've con...
- 20:12 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with high load, causes site to 503
- And yes, on high loads the best is to automatically kill the PHP processes in the failed machine and then start it ov...
- 20:09 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with high load, causes site to 503
- Yes, it's a problem with PHP. That's why a server farm is required in this scenario. However there's another issue wi...
- I had a PHP server in a web farm with a hw problem so it had crashed. lighttpd detected correctly the condition most ...
Also available in: Atom