- 13:03 spawn-fcgi Bug #2819: -M option limited by umask
- Well, I'm a Linux sysadmin since the very first days of Linux, and have been Unix/SunOS/Solaris sysadmin plenty of ye...
- 12:21 spawn-fcgi Bug #2819 (Invalid): -M option limited by umask
- spawn-fcgi allows to give a mode value to be used for the unix domain socket, but (even the manpage mentions) only wi...
- 15:16 spawn-fcgi Bug #2649 (Invalid): spawn-fcgi: socket is already in use, can't spawn
I'm trying to run lighttpd (1.4.33) with spawn-fcgi (1.6.3) in order to use with fcgi scripts written in ruby...
Also available in: Atom