- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2018-04-17
- 18:49 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] CGI bash script - 403 Forbidden error
- @migajohn: it is inappropriate to post an unrelated issue to a ticket that is a year old and solved. Your issue is u...
- 03:47 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd & websocket working route.
- You can use lighttpd as a front-end which proxies back to a websocket server. See [[Docs_ModProxy]]...
- 05:11 Lighttpd Support: RE: username / password authentication
- Check the contents of /etc/lighttpd/.lighttpd_plain_passwd and maybe check your editor.
Rewrite the file with: @$ ec...
- 04:57 Lighttpd Support: RE: Warning: please add "mod_openssl" to server.modules
- @willems28, wnen lighttpd was built for your platform, mod_openssl.so was likely also built, but it seems it was not ...
- 16:23 Lighttpd Support: RE: username / password authentication
- The config works fine -- I just tested it as a non-root user on a high port. (I am running lighttpd 1.4.49 + dev bra...
- 12:55 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Mod_Proxy doesnt work correctly (Tomcat)
- What you describe is a poorly architected website. There are plenty of examples in search engines which *do not* giv...
- 00:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: [RTFM] Mod_Proxy doesnt work correctly (Tomcat)
- Asked and answered.
Asking the same question over and over without reading the doc gets you the emphatic response ...
- 11:10 Lighttpd Support: RE: Mod_Proxy doesnt work correctly (Tomcat)
- > The problem is, that the root directories have got the same name.
Sounds like your problem is not with lighttpd...
- 03:56 Lighttpd Bug #2842 (Missing Feedback): Lighttpd Returns Wrong Cert In Multi-cert Set-up
- Marking as Missing Feedback.
I am still watching this, so if you are able to reproduce the issue, please post abou...
- 02:30 Lighttpd Feature #2883 (Patch Pending): fdevent_init should check if SOCK_NONBLOCK works
Also available in: Atom