- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2019-07-19
- 01:51 Lighttpd Feature #2967: mod_authn_gssapi requires delegation?
- Untested patch, but I think this what you are requesting. Is it?...
- 14:29 Lighttpd Feature #2967: mod_authn_gssapi requires delegation?
- > I think whether credentials are delegated or not shouldn't influence the outcome of the ongoing authentication, and...
- 07:18 Lighttpd Feature #2967: mod_authn_gssapi requires delegation?
- Thank you for your patch. I'll look at it more closely soon.
To maintain compatibility with current behavior, sho...
- 14:07 Lighttpd Bug #2849: Linux OOM kills lighttpd when using mod_authn_ldap
- @ef It does not appear that you know what you're talking about. Kindly refrain from sharing uninformed opinions.
- 03:27 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModAuth (#51)
- 03:26 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModAuth (#50)
- 22:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: Setting Digest Auth for two folders - no authentication prompt
- You might try testing a simpler config (with fewer lines) trying to do fewer things.
Your config contains duplicat...
- 05:57 Lighttpd Support: RE: Regarding internal port number being exposed on scan
- According to the config you have shared, lighttpd is configured to proxy back to 127.0.0.1 port 8668, but lighttpd is...
- 23:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: Need help with access configuration
- Using regexes on IP addresses is fraught with peril and is frequently done incorrectly.
CIDR notation is supported...
- 18:30 Lighttpd Bug #2966 (Wontfix): No longer possible to easily redefine default mimetype per site?
- I politely asked that you post in the forums and provide more information, neither of which you have done yet.
Also available in: Atom