- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2017-05-20
- 04:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: where can i get v1.4.46
- lighttpd 1.4.46 is not yet released, though is gearing up for release by end of July, and possibly before end of June...
- 00:12 Lighttpd Development: RE: [Solved] cleanup of OpenSSL
- BingoNightly, I reviewed your branch mbedtls-master, made some changes, and pushed to https://github.com/gstrauss/lig...
- 22:44 Lighttpd Feature #2726 (Duplicate): Support for HTTP/2 protocol
- 22:43 Lighttpd Feature #2813 (New): Support for HTTP/2 protocol
- [continuation of #2726 filed by wild_dagger.
#2726 was accidentally associate with a different revision and subsequ...
- 22:40 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Answered] HTTP2 support
- azilber: you must be easily confused. The ticket was accidentally closed, and then was re-opened one minute later. ...
- 02:12 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModSSI (#26)
- 02:08 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Answered] mod_ssi, <!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/Myscript.pl"-->: serves up conten...
- > mod_ssi is buggy. Or well has "features" that aren't compatible with the way Apache implemented them.
- 00:24 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_ssi, <!--#include virtual="/cgi-bin/Myscript.pl"-->: serves up content of script...
- > Am wondering what config I'm missing.
Unfortunately, lighttpd mod_ssi @<!--#include virtual=...>@ only operates ...
- 00:21 Lighttpd Support: RE: fgci + Lets encrypt
- rossen: that's a misconfiguration on your part. If you enable set @dir-listing.activate = "enable"@ (which is not sh...
- 20:32 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModProxy (#27)
Also available in: Atom