- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2019-03-19
- 19:55 Lighttpd Feature #2939: webdav should use HTTP204 instead HTTP404 on non-existing file
- > Provide links to the specifications to support your statements
Was that unclear?
> > the problem with this is...
- 10:08 Lighttpd Feature #2943 (Invalid): mod_auth log digest, log failed authentications
- As you now know, there are already multiple ways to achieve the feature you desire.
Sure, some people might find i...
- 23:36 Lighttpd Feature #2943: mod_auth log digest, log failed authentications
- It would appear that you did not read my response carefully enough, and you are too focused on what you have deemed y...
- 03:30 Lighttpd Feature #2943: mod_auth log digest, log failed authentications
- Your patch may produce voluminous error logs for yourself or others. If you're worried about invalid usernames today...
- 21:38 Lighttpd Revision b135b4d2: [core] clear FDEVENT_RDHUP if no POLLRDHUP
- (fix for poll() on FreeBSD 11)
- 05:39 Lighttpd Revision f2ac4cdf: [core] off_t upload_temp_file_size
- 05:38 Lighttpd Revision a78404cf: [core] fdevent_mkstemp_append() (shared)
- 05:37 Lighttpd Revision 97d4c11b: [core] __attribute__((fallthrough)) for GCC 7.0
- 00:50 Lighttpd Bug #2913: Reverse proxy does not work with sandstorm
- An HTTP server which responds to an HTTP/1.0 request with an HTTP/1.1 header such as Transfer-Encoding: chunked is *b...
- 03:28 Lighttpd Support: RE: Not able to restart the lighttpd webserver on rhel 7
- The error message and instructions how to fix it are present in the .JPG. Unsurprisingly, the line contains "Error:"
Also available in: Atom