- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2017-07-15
- 03:48 Lighttpd Development: RE: [Solved] mod_webdav: Etag in response differs between PROPFIND and GET
- (Patch committed and will be part of upcoming release of lighttpd 1.4.46)
- 03:43 Lighttpd Development: RE: mod_webdav: Etag in response differs between PROPFIND and GET
- Thanks for reporting. From a quick look, this is a bug in mod_webdav. This patch should fix it for you:...
- 07:07 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Receiving PHP 403 Error
- Glad you were able to figure it out. Thanks for sharing your solution.
- 04:54 Lighttpd Support: RE: Receiving PHP 403 Error
- FYI: you are not the first to attempt to do this. Please use your favorite search engine for "entware lighttpd php-f...
- 01:43 Lighttpd Support: RE: Receiving PHP 403 Error
- Comment out your "php-local" settings or your "php-num-procs". They can not both point to the same "socket" => "/opt...
- 04:58 Lighttpd Feature #1393 (Patch Pending): access log pipe writer should restart child process if it exits
- 23:48 Lighttpd Feature #967 (Fixed): request-queue-limit option for mod_fastcgi
- Since lighttpd 1.4.40, the @"listen-backlog"@ attribute of each host in @fastcgi.server@ will create listening socket...
- 23:19 Lighttpd Feature #1530 (Fixed): cgi.max_processes addition
- Marking fixed, as the underlying issue (blocking behavior in CGI) behind this feature request has been fixed since li...
- 23:16 Lighttpd Feature #1530 (Missing Feedback): cgi.max_processes addition
- Since lighttpd 1.4.40, lighttpd no longer blocks if nproc ulimit is reached (after lighttpd starts up). See #2431 fo...
Also available in: Atom