- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2017-09-21
- 05:03 Lighttpd Revision 17373221: [mod_wstunnel] fix config parsing bug
- fix logic inversion when validating values in wstunnel.origins
- 05:00 Lighttpd Support: RE: wstunnel sample config
- Thanks for testing it out. Looks like a logic bug in that part of the config parsing and validation. I'll push a pa...
- 04:37 Lighttpd Support: RE: Porting lighttpd to a new OS
- > The original system was running lighttpd 1.4.30, which I know is positively ancient.
> This means I have ...
- 02:48 Lighttpd Revision 6e171bd4: [core] adjust li_rand_pseudo* interfaces
- 18:17 Lighttpd Bug #2821 (Invalid): Porting lighttpd to new OS
- Sorry, this is neither a bug nor a feature request. Please see the "Support" forum for questions like this.
- 18:09 Lighttpd Support: RE: Redirect if authentification failed
- > I Dont'know what way will be the best way.....
Well, technically, you don't know _any_ way. You have way too ma...
- 17:58 Lighttpd Support: RE: SSL certicficate pass-through
- > An option of course is to have the router forward 80 and 443 to the webserver and have it do these proxy farmouts t...
- 14:49 Lighttpd Support: RE: SSL certicficate pass-through
- Since you want to keep the certificate config on the web server (not the router), yes, you want to do what works, whi...
- 07:44 Lighttpd Support: RE: Redirect if authentification failed
- Sounds like the client-side web page should be modified to stop making requests when it receives a 401 Unauthorized.
- 07:37 Lighttpd Support: RE: How do I use a Domain url instead of IP address and port to access website hosted on local server?
- It's pretty clear you haven't read much documentation. Not sure where you got the idea that lighttpd will look anywh...
Also available in: Atom