- 06:43 Lighttpd Support: RE: auth.require, entire site + different realm for subfolder?
- gstrauss wrote:
When I add that to the config I get:
(mod_auth.c.249) auth.require should contain an ar...
- Hi :)
Question: How do I require authentication for an entire site with one realm ("realm" => "User") while req...
- 07:21 Lighttpd Support: RE: IE, PUT, empty request body after authentication, 401 408
- We've updated to @lighttpd/1.4.45@. I get the exact same result as on the older version. For completeness here is a l...
- 09:07 Lighttpd Support: RE: IE, PUT, empty request body after authentication, 401 408
- Thank you so much for your replies, gstrauss. They are *much apricated*! :)
We'll try upgrading to the latest vers...
- *Linux, BusyBox v1.25.1
Lighttpd version: Lighttpd/1.4.37
Also available in: Atom