- Registered on: 2008-12-04
- Last connection: 2014-10-02
- Lighttpd (Contributor, 2009-05-12)
- 12:42 Lighttpd Bug #1980: conflict with RFC 2616 Section 5.2
- like such a request
GET http://www.foo.com/index.html HTTP/1.1
Though this is a rare ca...
- 06:25 Lighttpd Bug #1980 (Invalid): conflict with RFC 2616 Section 5.2
439 if (...
- 08:44 Lighttpd Bug #1951 (Obsolete): Two pionters are missed when sess->do_x_rewrite_backend
- mod_proxy_core_check_match() in mod_proxy_core, when
it has a session
can't find ...
- 09:37 Lighttpd Bug #1947 (Fixed): wrong data type in mod_access.c
- mod_access.c, line 76
- 16:21 Lighttpd Development: RE: How to save data in Plugin per connection.
- and besides, do NOT forget to free that piece of memory when the connection is close.
You can do this in the p->conn...
- 03:50 Lighttpd Development: RE: plugin configurations default values ?
- This is hard explaining question. lighttpd's configure is different from others. It has a concept of "layer" or "cont...
- 03:42 Lighttpd Development: RE: Catching lighttpd signals
- Do NOT handle any signal yourself, unless you know exactly what you are doing and how lighttpd deals with signals.
- 03:30 Lighttpd Development: RE: DIRECT vs EXTERNAL connection types. What are those?
- When a plugin is dealing with a request and something wrong happened, it can set the con->http_status = 503 (or other...
- 03:20 Lighttpd Development: RE: How to save data in Plugin per connection.
- Yes, plugin_data is a global variable for the plugin throught the whole server life. By "the whole server life", I me...
- 01:47 Lighttpd Development: RE: time used in ms in mod_proxy
- Thanks buddy
PS, I can't believe I will miss this function :(
Also available in: Atom