- 17:21 Lighttpd Bug #2464: patch for intermittent ldap failures
- I did not check all the code openldap code for LDAP_OPT_RESTART and given how much of a pile the openldap code is, I ...
- 16:50 Lighttpd Bug #2464: patch for intermittent ldap failures
- LDAP_OPT_RESTART is only checked when syscalls fail due to system interference (ie from a signal. If you looked at th...
- 18:08 Lighttpd Bug #2464: patch for intermittent ldap failures
- OpenLDAP incorporated patch into its master to guard the connect() call against the EINTR signal.
- 08:52 Lighttpd Bug #2464 (Fixed): patch for intermittent ldap failures
- I was encountering intermittent auth failures using ldap. I tracked the issue to LDAP syscalls not recovering from EI...
- 19:30 Lighttpd Feature #2323 (Need Feedback): RADIUS support for mod_auth for 1.4.x
Would it be possible (or impossible) to add RADIUS support to mod_auth? What kind of effort would be involved?
- I understand that
auth.backend.ldap.hostname = "localhost"
configures a hostname for LDAP. Is there way to spe...
Also available in: Atom