- 22:41 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cross Compile Error
Thanks for the reply. Our build system is Centos 6. ARM OS is Linux 2.6.33. I tried those patches, but am h...
- 23:18 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cross Compile Error
- Hello gstrauss,
Thanks for looking into this. Below is the compile error message....
Light 1.4.43 does not cross compile in my embedded ARM environment. LIBBSD is the culprit. I cannot add lib...
- 22:09 Lighttpd Support: RE: Re-Direct to index page after login
Thanks for the reply. I think I am searching just fine. I was searching to see if there was a way for light...
I am using auth.backend = "htdigest". Normally when the IP of my web server is hit the user gets the index....
- Hi Fellas,
Just wanted to report that 1.4.40 is working well on embedded arm board. No more mmap problems.
- 20:47 Lighttpd Support: RE: 500 internal server error uploading 78k file.
- This issue was fixed....
- 03:29 Lighttpd Bug #2715: mmap error while uploading file in 1.4.39
MAP_PRIVATE fixed it. Previous versions of lighttpd worked for me but I notice it was using 0_RDONLY then a...
- 22:38 Lighttpd Bug #2715: mmap error while uploading file in 1.4.39
Lighttpd is running as user root on an embedded arm board. /data is in a separate flash partition....
- 22:17 Lighttpd Bug #2715: mmap error while uploading file in 1.4.39
I figured out what the issue was....
Also available in: Atom