- 20:23 Lighttpd Bug #2683: HTTP requests with long GET are getting dropped
- Possibly worth noting HTTP GET's are a bit of a sticky situation. 8KB~ is about the maximum I've ever seen a browser...
- 11:27 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd-1.4.36: Enabling https generates core file by write()
- There are a few things worth noting, and the main one of which is that you *don't* want to use _'TLSv1+HIGH RC4 eNULL...
- 06:26 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd-1.4.36: Enabling https generates core file by write()
- ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap occurs on a protocol mis-match I believe.
What this means is your https configuration ...
- 14:00 Lighttpd Bug #2525: ssl.cipher-list not inherited into SNI
- *inherited (shoulda known better than to make a post when I just wake up...)
- 13:59 Lighttpd Bug #2525 (Fixed): ssl.cipher-list not inherited into SNI
- When defining an ssl.cipher-list, it works for the 'default' HTTPS setup ($SERVER["socket"] 443 block), but when you ...
Also available in: Atom