Google Summer of Code 2009¶
Each year, Google is running their Summer of Code event in which they fund students to work on open source projects.
For more information refer to the official GSoC site
List any ideas you have here including a description.
- implement bayeux (cometd protocol) as described in mod_mailbox
- implement a scoreboard to make server.max-workers a clean approach
- improve the lighttpd-angel to integrate nicely with supervise and runit for graceful restarts
- make mod_fastcgi multiplex requests over same connection, IE exploit CONN_MPX
- streaming upload and chunked encoding for uploads
- scalability testing for 1.5.x and its threaded backends on large-scale hardware
- continue work on the 1.5 branch to make Windows builds seamless